PEARL POWDERNaturally derived. Rich in minerals & amino acids, highly moisturising
CONTAINING PEARL POWDER
Day Serum sensitive skin formula
Pearl powder is made by boiling fresh or saltwater pearls (to sterilize them), and then milling the pearls into a soft fine powder that’s similar in texture to flour or cornstarch.
Pearl powder contains the following:
- Amino acids. These building blocks of protein are essential for our bodies to function properly. They stimulate skin cells to produce collagen, promote cellular repair and hydration, and protect skin from pollution and outside elements.
- Trace minerals. Pear powder contains over 30 trace minerals, including magnesium and potassium, which help
maintain skin’s healthTrusted Source.
- High levels of calcium. Calcium promotes skin regeneration and moisture. It also helps to regulate sebum and cell turnover. Taken orally, calcium also helps with bone strength and may fight against osteoporosis.
- Antioxidant boosters. Pearl powder is said to boost two of the bodies most abundant antioxidants: superoxide dismutase (SOD) and glutathione. These antioxidants can help fight against disease and may even extend life.
Contains conchiolin, a remarkable protein composed of 17 skin-loving amino acids.
Conchiolin hydrates the skin, rebuilds collagen and increases skin’s barrier action for retaining moisture. It also tones skin and inhibits melanin production.
- non-comedogenic does not clog pores
- Increases skin’s collagen production
- Helps repair skin’s damaged cells
- Lightens skin’s tone and improves blemishes
- Diminishes fine lines and wrinkles
- Controls oil and shine
- Reduces pores and promotes smoother skin